Senft Zonwering is a dynamic modern family business that is constantly looking for innovations, improvement of products and services to our clients. From our showroom in Haarlem we supply awnings, screens, terrace coverings, roller shutters, window decoration, folding arm awnings, drop-arm awnings, exclusive awnings and interior blinds. Due to the expansion of our services, we are looking for a: commercial employee m / f.
We are looking for a commercial employee who actively approaches our customers both in our showroom and in our back office. We are looking for someone who goes for an optimal sales result and 100% customer satisfaction. We ask you to invest in yourself and our services by seizing the opportunity to develop yourself within our organization. Of course it is an advantage that you are familiar with our range and that you are a real team player.
So if you are looking for a great opportunity to come and work for a growing and leading employer in Kennemerland, we would like to invite you to use your enthusiasm and energy for us.
What are you going to do?
- Supporting role in advising and selling in our showroom.
- You actively contribute to the mission and vision of the organization.
- Responsible for the first contact moment with customers, managing the info mailbox and processing our online quotation requests.
- Ensure unforgettable experience and experience for our customers.
- Keeps himself up to date with the technical product knowledge of all products within the company.
- Accepting, reviewing and processing repair requests.
- Maintain product knowledge through training and fairs.
Person and education profile:
- MBO working and thinking level.
- You get excited about advising and speaking to customers.
- You are social, flexible and communicative.
- You have a proactive and service-oriented attitude.
- You are representative and service-oriented.
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch language in word and writing.
What do we offer:
- A varied function in our organization with a complete high level service level with excellent primary and secondary employment conditions.
- A job with excellent opportunities to grow.
- Job classification and salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement and related to your work experience.
- A cozy environment with a young and varied team of colleagues who are motivated and skilled. The family feeling is completely in our DNA!
- A company where you can get the most out of yourself.
- Permanent employment in a full-time or part-time position.
For more information about this challenging vacancy, please contact: Brigitte Senft. 023-5310040 or apply through our link